OPPORTUNITIES & CURRENT NEEDS
The positions listed are currently available at The Alliance Academy International.
Candidates may request the qualifications from Lois Wells (email@example.com). Mrs. Wells is the contact person for information and completing required paperwork, after which qualified candidates will be considered by the supervisor of the position, according to AAI’s personnel policy.
Personnel recruitment and retention mission/vision statement: Consistent with AAI's commitment to Eternity, Excellence, and Community, we seek to recruit and retain called and qualified individuals who are passionate and equally committed to: maturing in spiritual ministry, pursuing continued professional development, and fostering community; all in the context of a highly diverse, international Christian school setting. We are seeking Evangelical Believers who will commit for 3 years minimum and ideally as a long term calling to serve in International education.
2017-18 SCHOOL YEAR
Elementary Assistant Principal, BA/BS Degree in Education required, preferred MA or in process (should be Education if undergrad is not). Experience in Instructional leadership or Educational Administration. Instructional coaching interest or experience in Language Arts and Literacy preferred
Minimum of 3 years classroom experience also required.
Elementary Division: (2017-18 school year)
Preschool Teacher (3-4 years old)BA/BS required. Early Childhood endorsement preferred
Elementary Teacher BA/BS in K-6/8 Education required
Physical Education Teacher, minimum BA/BS in Physical Education preferred
- Physical Education Teacher, minimum BA/BS in Physical Education preferred
- Secondary Art Teacher, BA, BS Degree required in an related area to Art.
- Secondary Math Teacher: Minimum BS or BA required in Math Education. Experience preferred.
- Middle School Science Teacher, BS/BA degree in Science Education or related field required.
- Biology Teacher, BA/BS Degree in Biology required, instructional experience preferred.