EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES & CURRENT NEEDS
The positions listed are currently available at The Alliance Academy International.
Candidates may request the qualifications from Ellen Evans for international hires ( email@example.com ) and Carolina Simbaña for local hires (firstname.lastname@example.org ) Mrs. Evans and Mrs. Simbaña are the contact people for information and completing required paperwork, after which qualified candidates will be considered by the supervisor of the position, according to AAI’s personnel policy.
Personnel recruitment and retention mission/vision statement: Consistent with AAI's commitment to Eternity, Excellence, and Community, we seek to recruit and retain called and qualified individuals who are passionate and equally committed to: maturing in spiritual ministry, pursuing continued professional development, and fostering community; all in the context of a highly diverse, international Christian school setting. We are seeking Evangelical Believers who will commit for 3 years minimum and ideally as a long term calling to serve in International education.
2018-19 SCHOOL YEAR
Elementary Division (2018-2019 school year)
- Elementary Special Education Teacher: Must have a bachelor’s degree in Special Education or in Elementary Education with additional training in Special Education and a minimum of 1 year of relevant teaching experience. Teaching Certification/Credentials/License preferred. The Elementary School Special Education Teacher will assist general education teachers in identifying and meeting the needs of students with disabilities or special needs, adjust lessons, develop specialized educational programs, and support parents of their students. Must be a fluent English speaker.
Secondary Division (2018-2019 school year)
- Secondary Social Studies Teacher: Must have a BA/BS degree in history or secondary education with course credits in US and World History. Teaching certification in Social Studies preferred with experience teaching in a classroom setting. Will be teaching Middle School and High School Social Studies.
- Secretary General: The General Secretary reports to and is under the direction and supervision of the Rector. Must be fully bilingual and bicultural with an understanding of our US style of education as well as an understanding of our relationship with the Ministry of Education. Must have diplomatic abilities in order to represent AAI to the Ministry of Education. Must have experience with Renweb and be proficient in Excel and have competencies in other computer and technology skills needed to navigate the various platforms used by the Ministry of Education.
- Substitute Teachers: Experience working with students and English proficiency required.
2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
Elementary Division (2019-2020 school year)
- Elementary Teachers: Must have a BA/BS degree in Elementary Education. US certification and/or experience preferred. Native English proficiency required.
Secondary Division (2019-2020 school year)
- Middle School Math Teacher: Must have a BA/BS degree, U.S. certification and/or experience. Must have native English fluency.
- Secondary English Teacher: Must have a BA degree, U.S. certification and/or experience. Must have native English fluency.