EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES & CURRENT NEEDS
The positions below are currently open at the International Alliance Academy.
Contact Ms. Evans or Ms. Yandun directly to get information and complete the required forms. Qualified candidates will then be considered by each position`s supervisor, following the AAI personnel policy.
Statement of the mission/vision of recruitment and retention of personnel: Consistent with the AAI's commitment to Eternity, Excellence, and Community, we seek to recruit and retain qualified people with a call and a passion, committed to maturing in the spiritual ministry, seek their continuous professional development, and foster community; all this within the context of a highly diverse international Christian academic environment. We are looking for evangelical believers who are committed for a minimum of 3 years and, preferably long-term, to serve in international education.
The following are the REQUIRED and PREFERRED qualifications:
1. Vibrant testimony of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
2. Vibrant and verifiable testimony of spiritual maturity in your vision of the world and in the decisions of your lifestyle
3. Testimony of a passion to serve in the AAI as a Christian ministry
4. Adhere to the AAI Statement of Faith
5. Minimum of two years of experience in educational administration
2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
Elementary Division (2019-2020 School Year)
4th -grade teacher: Must have a BA/BS degree in Elementary Education. US certification and/or experience preferred. Native English proficiency required