EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES & CURRENT NEEDS
The positions listed are currently available at The Alliance Academy International.
Candidates may request the qualifications from Ellen Evans for international hires ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and Helga Yandun for local hires (email@example.com ) Mrs. Evans and Mrs. Yandun are the contact people for information and completing required paperwork, after which qualified candidates will be considered by the supervisor of the position, according to AAI’s personnel policy.
Personnel recruitment and retention mission/vision statement: Consistent with AAI's commitment to Eternity, Excellence, and Community, we seek to recruit and retain called and qualified individuals who are passionate and equally committed to: maturing in spiritual ministry, pursuing continued professional development, and fostering community; all in the context of a highly diverse, international Christian school setting. We are seeking evangelical believers who will commit for a minimum of 3 years and ideally as a long-term calling to serve in international education.
2018-19 SCHOOL YEAR
- Controller: The Controller creates, maintains and enforces a documented system of accounting policies and procedures while overseeing the operations of the accounting department. Controller candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration or equivalent business experience, and 3+ years of experience. Bilingual preferred, English/Spanish.
- Marketing Specialist: Must have experience in a similar role and/or have a bachelor’s degree in marketing; Bilingual in both English and Spanish with advanced English proficiency is required; must have a good understanding of and experience in managing digital marketing platforms, web sites, WordPress, and social media advertising campaigns. Must also have experience utilizing marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.). Photography experience preferred.
2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
Elementary Division (2019-2020 School Year)
- Elementary Teachers: Must have a BA/BS degree in Elementary Education. US certification and/or experience preferred. Native English proficiency required.
- Elementary PE Teacher: Must have a BA/BS degree in a related field. US certification and/or experience preferred. Native English proficiency required.
Secondary Division (2019-2020 School Year)
- Secondary Bible Teacher/Chaplain: Must have a bachelor's degree, U.S. certification and/or experience. Must have native English fluency.
- High School Physics Teacher: Minimum of BA/BS required. Teacher certification and/or teaching experience required. Native English proficiency required.