EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES & CURRENT NEEDS
The positions listed are currently available at The Alliance Academy International.
Candidates may request the qualifications from Ellen Evans for international hires ( email@example.com ) and Helga Yandun for local hires (firstname.lastname@example.org ) Mrs. Evans and Mrs. Yandun are the contact people for information and completing required paperwork, after which qualified candidates will be considered by the supervisor of the position, according to AAI’s personnel policy.
Personnel recruitment and retention mission/vision statement: Consistent with AAI's commitment to Eternity, Excellence, and Community, we seek to recruit and retain called and qualified individuals who are passionate and equally committed to: maturing in spiritual ministry, pursuing continued professional development, and fostering community; all in the context of a highly diverse, international Christian school setting. We are seeking evangelical believers who will commit for a minimum of 3 years and ideally as a long-term calling to serve in international education.
2018-19 SCHOOL YEAR
- Maintenance Supervisor: The Maintenance Supervisor supervises the work of all personnel in the maintenance department. The Maintenance Supervisor reports to and is under the supervision of the Director of Operations. The Maintenance Supervisor must have experience in technical systems/trades (carpentry, electrical, plumbing, general maintenance, etc.), experience in a supervisory role, knowledge of health and safety practices, an eye for detail and quality, and computer literacy. Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred.
- Admissions Assistant: The Admissions Assistant must be fluent in English and Spanish. He/she must demonstrate the capacity and disposition to be effective in oral and written communication, management of data and processes, and timely in all aspects of professional performance. He/she must have good interpersonal relationship skills as well as basic computer skills.
2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
Elementary Division (2019-2020 School Year)
- Elementary Teachers: Must have a BA/BS degree in Elementary Education. US certification and/or experience preferred. Native English proficiency required.
- Elementary Assistant Principal
: minimum of a Master's Degree required, preferably in Educational Leadership; minimum of three years teaching experience; native English speaker, preferably bilingual (Spanish/English); experience in supervisory leadership, professional development coaching, and administrative skills; expertise in responsive management of student behavior.
- Preschool Teacher: Must have experience teaching preschool. Bachelor's Degree and certification in Early Childhood Education preferred; native English speaker, preferably bilingual (Spanish/English)
Kindergarten Teacher: Must have a Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood or Elementary Education. US certification and/or experience preferred. Native English proficiency required.
Secondary Division (2019-2020 School Year)
- Secondary Bible Teacher: Must have a BA degree, U.S. certification and/or experience. Must have native English fluency.
- Secondary Philosophy Teacher: Must have a BA/BS degree in Philosophy or related field, US certification and/or experience, and native English fluency.
- High School Physics Teacher: Minimum of BA/BS required. Teacher certification and/or teaching experience required. Native English proficiency required.