- ELEMENTARY CURRICULUM
- MIDDLE SCHOOL CURRICULUM
- HIGH SCHOOL CURRICULUM
- UNIFORM POLICY
- SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST / ALL GRADES
At the Alliance Academy International we place a high priority on assisting students to succeed in their core classes in preparation for High School. Core classes include: English/U.S. History (8th grade), Math/Science (8th grade), English/World History (7th grade) and Math/Science (7th grade), Bible and Spanish (depending on the level of Spanish). For those students who need additional support in these disciplines we provide Student Teacher Assisted Time (STAT). The STAT study times provide individualized assistance in core disciplines for students in need.
We also offer a wide-variety of exploratory classes including computer, woodworking, keyboarding, home economics, choir, band, physical education, and art. Algebra I is also offered to qualified students in the 8th grade for High School credit. Middle School students also participate in the CHAPEL / IMPACT program which helps and challenges students in their emotional, social, educational and spiritual growth.
The Alliance Academy International Secondary program combines a vigorous education with college advising and a great selection of extracurricular activities. Students became critical thinkers, well-informed young people, and wise decision makers. We are proud and honored to have Bible classes offered to all of our student body from grades 7-12. Individualized course schedules, top quality manual arts programs, a competitive sports program, and extra curricular activities enable each student the chance to develop a range of life skills and deepen their passions. Our prayer is that this passion would not only lead to learning about the Bible, but that they would walk away from AAI with a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. One of the amazing aspects to our Secondary is our chaplaincy program, which carries out duties of love, discipleship, counseling, and leads our weekly chapels.
- Our distinguished college preparation program offers a wide range of AP classes and extracurricular activities.
- We have a dedicated College Advisor who provides students with the support they need for the college application and selection process of colleges and universities.
- Our 15:1 student to faculty ratio encourages a vibrant and a personal relationship with peers and faculty.
- Our Secondary faculty members provide their students with being encouraging role models for academic achievement, as well as being spiritual mentors to their students.